If you're looking for the perfect home in the perfect location at the perfect price ... Congratulations; you've found it. Elegant one-level home on a beautifully landscaped lot. Courtyard drive with lots of extra parking and two-car garage. Convenient to everything -- downtown, shopping, schools, churches. Inside is immaculate with great amenities, including quartz countertops. There's a covered rear porch with a permanent gas grill for outdoor enjoyment. And there is small storage building in the rear.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Stone, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors