WOW! Hoover under $200K! Super cute home in Russet Woods. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the living room, dining room, hallway and stairs. Living room features a white-washed brick fireplace, crown molding and two windows for lots of natural light. This opens to a formal dining room and an updated eat-in kitchen with Corian counters, tile backsplash, a breakfast bar, built-in appliances, a huge pantry, plus 2 others so youâll always have plenty of space. The master bedroom has his & her closets, while the master bath includes a tiled shower, sink vanity, a linen closet and a window. There are two ample-sized guest bedrooms both with walk-in closets and a guest bathroom. Downstairs is a basement thatâs heated/cooled offering a spacious area ideal for a play/rec room. The laundry room is large enough for exercise equipment and a small office or craft room. There's a 2-car garage with a man-sized work area. Relax on the screened deck with a view of the backyard and fire pit.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,507 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SOUTH SHADES CREST
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Masonry, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors