Come enjoy TANGLEWOOD living! If you're looking for a flat yard to play football in, this is the home for you! Or, you can enjoy riding bikes or walking throughout the neighborhood! If you're a big fan of the show FIXER UPPER, you'll love the GORGEOUS shiplap on the ceilings and the exposed beams! Hardwood floors throughout the main level and stamped concrete on the floors in the basement, give this home an updated feel. The basement could also be used as a separate in-law suite or apartment with it's own private entrance!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,540 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- 2. Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Den, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors