THIS HOME HAS EVERYTHING AND MORE!! Totally updated: new kitchen with stainless appliances, beautiful granite counter, gas cook top, all bathrooms are totally updated with new tile, new cabinets with granite counters, plumbing fixtures and lighting. Beautiful, spacious screen porch over looks a very private backyard. Hardwood floors thru-out and tile in all bathrooms. Move-in ready. Spacious 3 car garage in basement with unfinished area for future expansion. Built in stand alone wine cellar in basement, additional decks, built in whole house generator, attached green house or solarium that is plumbed for heat and totally glassed. So much to offer in this one of a kind home situated on a wooded cul-de-sac lot.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,770 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Den.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors