Enjoy the evening from your front porch swing! Lovely home with wrap around porch and a beautifully landscaped yard. The updated kitchen includes a large island/breakfast bar, quartz counters, plenty of cabinets with under mount lighting, built-in pantry with roll-out drawers, wine cooler, recessed lighting, and a spacious eat-in area. Hardwood flooring throughout the foyer, powder, living, and dining rooms. The family room features floor-to-ceiling windows, gas log fireplace with mantle and tile surround, and a door leading to the side porch. The dining room has a chair rail and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the screened deck. The large main-level master bedroom has beautiful windows and a walk-in closet, while the updated master bath includes a jetted tub, large tiled shower, large built-in linen closet, and a double-sink vanity with lots of storage. There are 3 guest bedrooms with Jack-and-Jill bath upstairs, plus walk-out attic space for extra storage or room to build-out.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
2,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Gas logs, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors